ISV offers you a range of options and excursions before or after your ISV Program to give you an even more incredible experience overseas. Please refer to each specific option or excursion page for full details. Prices are listed below.
Optional Activity Package
The purpose of the Optional Activity Package (OAP) is to provide you with even more activities to enrich your experience overseas. We are able to negotiate excellent prices for these activities, much less expensive than what you could get if you booked on your own. In addition, all bookings will be taken care of for you by your ISV in-country staff, so all you have to do is show up and be ready for some amazing adventures! Each year about 95% of all ISV participants worldwide enjoy the benefits of the Optional Activity Package. Please note that the OAP in each country is offered in addition to the 5 included ISV Activities.
Wild Africa Excursion
Explore the wild side of Southern Africa through ISV’s amazing Wild Africa Excursion. You will spend 5 days exploring some of Africa’s most famous locations as you surround yourself with more animals than you had ever dreamed. Expect to see lions, buffalo, giraffe, hippos and more as you explore Botswana and Zambia and visit Chobe National Park, Victoria Falls and the Zambezi River.
Your Wild Africa Excursion price includes:
Your Wild Africa Excursion price does not include:
- 6 days/7 nights’ accommodations
- Most meals
- Chobe National Park river cruise and game drives
- Zambezi River cruise
- Rafting trip on the Zambezi River
- Professional ISV Tour Leader
- National park entrance fees
To sign up for the Wild Africa Excursion
- Travel Visas - approximately $80 USD (subject to change at the discretion of Zambian immigration)
- Vaccinations (if advised by your physician)
- Medical, travel/trip and cancellation insurance (required)
- Additional optional activities
- Round trip airfare from Johannesburg, South Africa to Livingstone, Zambia
, check the "Wild Africa Excursion" box on your Travel Options Form and make the appropriate deposit. Due to the exclusiveness of this excursion, spaces are limited and available on a first-come first-serve basis. A minimum of 10 participants is required for the excursion to run. For more details, see the Wild Africa Excursion
offered for South Africa participants.