Ancient Cambodia Excursion
After completing your ISV Program in Thailand, travel deep into the cultural heart of Cambodia with the ISV Ancient Cambodia Excursion. For 5 nights you will experience the highlights of this "Pearl of Southeast Asia" as you explore an ancient kingdom, enduring culture and ‘modern’ village life.
Your Cambodia Excursion price includes:
Your Cambodia Excursion price does not include:
- 5 nights’ accommodation (Siem Reap)
- Private air-conditioned van from Bangkok to Siam Reap return, and all ground transport to all activity locations during the excursion
- Most meals
- 3-day Angkor Archaeological Park entrance fee
- Activities as listed on the ISV website and the Participant Travel Manual
- Professional ISV Tour Leader and a Certified guide for Angkor Archaeological Park visits
To sign up for the Cambodia Excursion:
- Medical, travel/trip and cancellation insurance (required)
- Cambodia Tourist Visa, approximately $37 USD
- Vaccinations, if advised by your physician. Note: None are required but some may be recommended
- Additional optional activities
- Some meals (as indicated in the Participant Travel Manual)
- Tips and gratuities for local guides
- International flights
Complete the required ISV Travel Options Form and indicate the Cambodia Excursion Option preference. Submit this form with all applicable, non-refundable deposits. Due to the exclusiveness of this excursion, spaces are limited (max 16 persons per departure date). Please note a minimum of 8 persons is required to operate the Excursion. The Cambodia Excurson is not available to 2 Week Volunteer Only participants. For more details, see the Cambodia Excursion
offered to Thailand participants.
Optional Activity Package
The purpose of the Optional Activity Package (OAP) is to provide you with even more activities to enrich your experience overseas. We are able to negotiate excellent prices for these activities, much less expensive than what you could get if you booked on your own. In addition, all bookings will be taken care of for you by your ISV in-country staff, so all you have to do is show up and be ready for some amazing adventures! Each year about 95% of all ISV participants worldwide enjoy the benefits of the Optional Activity Package. Please note that the OAP in each country is offered in addition to the 5 included ISV Activities.