ISV has travel opportunities for your club, class or social group to put your skills into action.
Are you part of a group who would like to volunteer overseas? Do you have special skills that you would like to utilize or develop while having the adventure of a lifetime?
Whether it is a short spring break program teaching children or a 4 week medical project for nursing students, our programs will change your life.
Groups of 10 or more will be eligible to receive program discounts, and group leaders may also receive a complimentary trip abroad.
Group Project examples include:
- Vet and pre-vet projects with sea turtles, elephants and monkeys
- Dance and performance skills with children
- Med and pre-med outreach to poor communities
- Sport and recreation projects
- Teaching and childhood development
- Marine studies, biology projects with sea turtles and dolphins
- Arts, crafts and interactive education
- Nutrition and health education
- Leadership and service learning trips
To learn more, email gro.sreetnulovsinull@spuorg and ISV will put together the perfect program for you and your group.