ISV offers you a range of options and excursions before or after your ISV Program to give you an even more incredible experience overseas. Please refer to each specific option or excursion page for full details. Prices are listed below.
Optional Activity Package
The purpose of the Optional Activity Package (OAP) is to provide you with even more activities to enrich your experience overseas. We are able to negotiate excellent prices for these activities, much less expensive than what you could get if you booked on your own. In addition, all bookings will be taken care of for you by your ISV in-country staff, so all you have to do is show up and be ready for some amazing adventures! Each year about 95% of all ISV participants worldwide enjoy the benefits of the Optional Activity Package. Please note that the OAP in each country is offered in addition to the 5 included ISV Activities.
Finish your trip in New Zealand by relaxing in the gorgeous South Pacific. The Fiji Excursion is an incredible chance to soak up the sun as you snorkel, SCUBA dive, swim and lounge around the tropical paradise of Fiji with your new ISV friends.
Your Fiji Excursion price includes:
Your Fiji Excursion price does not include:
- 8 days and 7 nights’ accommodations; 4-14 share
- One night: (Smuggler’s Cove Beach Resort)
- Three nights (Bounty Island Resort)
- Three nights (Barefoot Island Eco-Resort)
- Most meals provided
- All in-country transport (to/from airport to Wailoaloa beach for Smugglers Resort and ferries to/from Port Denarau to the Barefoot Island Resort and Bounty Island Resort in the Yasawa and Mamanuca Islands)
- Professional ISV Excursion Leader
- Full Day Island Hopping Tour, Guided Manta Ray Experience, Half Day Fijian Village Trip
- Marine talks by biologists (Barefoot Island)
- Hikes and some watersports equipment
- Fijian Cultural Lessons, Volleyball, Beach Games
- Flight to Fiji from New Zealand
- And much more
- Additional optional activities including but not limited to SCUBA, island cruises, massage, some water sports, etc.
- International flights
To sign up for Fiji, check the “Fiji Excursion” box on your ISV Travel Options Form
and make the appropriate deposit. Due to the exclusiveness of this excursion, spaces are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. For more details, see the Fiji Excursion offered for New Zealand